Why does my boyfriend still talk to his ex when he says that he hates her and wants nothing to do with her?

Is he cheating on me or does he just want to be friends with her, he is seeing her everyday for hours on end and coming back early hours in the morning and I feel like she is getting in between us, I've spoke to my mum-in-law about it and she has told me not to worry but I can't help but think that something is going on between them two.
+1 y
im not jumping to conclusions, its just when I read the texts off her, they ass say things like I love you, and then he will say it back to her so ovs he still has feelings for her, what do I do? I love him to bits and I feel like I'm losing him to his ex.
+1 y
he doesn't look at me the way he used to tho, what am I ment to think about that ? x
8
1