Why don't some people ever consider finances when deciding to have a child?

I work at a famous retail store and I see a lot of Mexicans/Latino Families having lots of children and starting their families early. Why? I mean in comparison to Asian and other races? It seems like they get married and have babies and go on Welfare instead of going to college first and trying to establish a high paying career. I guess some people just prioritize having children and having a family (no matter how they afford it... or not) while working at a low wage job (Wendys, Burger King, etc.) instead of focusing on a career first! Maybe they think that's the best they can do!
27 d
Not trying to insult them really but I guess now I know how they do it! .. I wanted children young too (in my twenties) but yeah!..
27 d
Raising children is hard (financially, emotionally, etc.) so I'm not trying to dock it but wow I'm just amazed!..

42
20