How can I get my lazy unemployed friend to stop being such a leech? Should I also tell her parents what she’s doing behind their backs?

My best friend has been my best friend since 2007. We are both 20 years old and still live at home. My friend has only ever had 3 jobs in her life and has gotten fired from all 3 during the 90 day probation period. Her parents are ticking time bombs and scream and swear everyday for hours and hours at her and at each other. Now they are in no way shape or form in any financial trouble as her parents have a nice house and good paying jobs. However they want her to become a responsible adult which I get. They kicked her out over the summer for a few days because she refused to look for another job or clean around the house and actually broke appliances out of anger and always has a bad attitude with them. But they let her back in. She got a job in September and just recently got fired because she was pulling pranks around the building and posting it on social media. Now while her parents are at work during the week she sits at home and does nothing or wants me to come over for a dance off like we are still teenagers? She posts videos on the weekend of her parents screaming at her for not cleaning or doing anything useful. They say some harsh shit too. Her bank account is in the negatives again. (She had to get another bank account in September because the first one got closed and went to collections). Now she sent me a pic and this one is -200 something dollars. She complains her parents won’t buy her food and ends up eating at my house or asking me money for food. I have no problem helping someone out but this pisses me off. She lies to her parents saying she has all these job interviews lined up, gets all dressed up and comes to my house or goes to the mall and looks around in stores. Then makes up stories about how interviews went. She’s not even trying to look for a job and I know if her parents found out about her bank account and her not actively looking for a job her ass would be out.
10 d
She has an attitude with everybody and is super defensive. I understand why her parents yell at her everyday she literally does nothing and leeches off them. Her mom gets mad and screams because she has to pay for her monthly car payment, phone bill, health insurance etc. if it was my parents they would’ve cancelled that shit along time ago.
10 d
She also turns 21 in January. I mean seriously it’s not normal to be doing this. I’ve told her this and she says all this nasty shit to me and it ends badly. I love her dearly but I feel like she needs to grow the fuck up. She acts like a spoiled teenager. Gets mad when I’m at work and can’t hang out. I have a job like most 20 year olds should wtf
0
2