Do you think copycating your best, intimate friend is a good thing?

Anonymous
or that depends if the other one tolerate the friend copycatting you and you dont mind a bit? Let me give you an example and you tell me if it can be frustrating to you or not.

I have a male cousin he is 45 yrd old and his best intimate pal buddy is 46yrs old. They had been friends since they were in high school and still they are friends which means like 29 years now.

But one copycat the other one, the same hobbies and habits. My cousin habits or hobbies include, drinking expresso coffee, smoking cigars, enjoy drinking beers and try beers from any country he can get hiands on, also he drinks other type of liquors, he also wears soem men leather bracelets, and also wears men steel ring with a skull design. When he goes on overseas trips, my cousin uses a Fedora hat.

Also from time to time he shows off on social media photos of his trips either locally or overseas to impress and feel important or pretend to be a hot shot when it is the total opposite he acts ridiculous.

Well his best friend of 29 years follow the same trends as him, he copies the same habits and hoobies from his buddy. The friend also smoke cigars, enjoys espresso coffee, the beers, the liquors., the photos show off., wearing the leather bracelet, wearing the rings, the fedora hat. He does the same thing as his friend. But he does something more ridiculuos when he post photos on social media, he post the same same photo from his buddy and pass it like it is his own.

The only difference between then it is their single status. My cousin is separated from his ex for like 10yrs now and he has 2 teenage children and now he is dating a much younger lady. The friend is single no kids, no dating, never married. But when both of the guys goes on trips my cousin never ever take his girlfriend to the trips, he only goes with his buddy.
5
0