Can anybody help me with this?

I'm about to lose my house in 8 days, thanks to my evil, greedy bitch sisters! My grandparents bought this house in 1936, my parents bought it from them in 1975 & I've lived here my entire life. Each of my sisters as their own house & while mom was sick the last few years of her life, neither of them would come up to help her & both stole vast amounts of money from her!! One (who lives 2 miles from here) would come up to wash mom's hair for her, but ONLY once a week & mom would have to beg & plead with her before she'd come up & do it! The other, who lives 4 hours away from here, would ALWAYS be too sick herself to come help when mom asked, but would be here like a SHOT if her mother-in-law asked minutes later for help! My brother was taking care of mom during the day while I was at work until he killed himself one morning in Dec.! Then it all fell onto me to take care of mom AND go to work! I did my best while still working but, after I lost my last job, I decided not to look for another one as long as mom needed me. So, I took care of her by myself for the last 4 years of her life!
She had her Will changed shortly before she died to say that I'd get a 50% share of the house & a life estate & each of the girls only got a 25% share. The old Will from 14 years ago just says we each get 1/3. They've been contesting the new Will ever since mom died 3 years ago & have had me in a living hell ever since!! Keen on having me kicked to the street so they can sell the house & get even MORE money they don't deserve, I am now being forced out in 8 days unless I can come up with the money to buy the house!! I haven't been able to get a job since mom died, probably due to ageism, so, I don't have much money! I have a few potential money makers in the VERY near future if only they'd leave me the hell alone long enough to be able to MAKE the money!!! I MIGHT be able to get a loan, but not for the full amount! Anybody have any ideas where I can get or borrow all the money I need?
Can anybody help me with this?
1
1