Have You Ever Dragged A Friend Into Something You Like Unintentionally?

I was chatting to one of my friends from college, on Instagram and we were just joking about sending memes to each other- and we were joking about Spider-Man (because that's typical me lol) and I said something about Spider-Man beating Ant-Man and he was all: "Wait Ant-Man is a bad guy?"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

So I explained "Civil War" to him and sent him the fight scene- and he was like: "Wow. That. Was. Awesome I need to watch more marvel movies and plus then I'll be able to understand more memes!"

And then I told him I'd drag him into the Marvel fandom and I warned him once he's in there's no getting out๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚And I explained my whole dilemma with Civil War on who's side I was on๐Ÿ˜‚And he told me that I need to tie him to a chair and torture him with Marvel movies๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So yeah, it was unintentional- but I'm getting him into the Marvel fandom, I mean he already loves the Thanos memes๐Ÿ˜‚

That's my story of getting someone into something I like๐Ÿ˜‚

What is yours?
3
2