What can I do about my husband's friend's crazy mom?

Anonymous
Last night when my husband (G) picked me up from work, his friend (S) was with him. Our daughter was there too. G said we were gonna go to S's house to hang out for a little bit. When we got there, G and S were going to the store and I mentioned how I didn't want to put the baby in the car seat again, so S said I could wait there and it was just down the street. My daughter and I were the only ones there and after about 5 minutes, this guy's mom shows up. Nobody expected her to be home and I sure didn't know she would be. She came in and I was on the couch holding the baby. She asked where her son was and I introduced myself and told her they went to the store really quick. For some reason she thought they were going to the liquor store. I said I wasn't sure which store they went to and she immediately became angry. She said "You know where they are don't fucking lie to me." She accused me of letting my baby crawl around and destroy her house (baby was on my lap the whole time) asked me how old I was and when I told her she said she would wipe the floor with me (?), told me I was a shitty parent for letting my daughter around alcohol (when there was none) at one point began tying her shoes in case "shit got real", etc. She was very belligerent. After a few minutes, her boyfriend came home. He seemed a lot more calm than her but she was still screaming, cussing me out, insulting me, threatening me (she mentioned she knows where I work, she knows everything about me). I got up and apologized, saying I would wait outside for my husband and that I didn't know she didn't want her son bringing people over. She said "fucking dumb ass, you're gonna wait outside with a baby?" I said yes. I felt very threatened and unsafe. Then her boyfriend basically told me I couldn't leave and to sit back down and wait. I could've left but I literally didn't know these people at all and didn't want to find out what they were capable of it I tried getting out. I waited a few more minutes
1 mo
-
And G and S got back. She began yelling in both their faces. At her son, she started by saying "yes I've drank a lot" so she was obviously drunk and dangerous. She yelled in G's face and he apologized over and over. They clearly had no alcohol, they just went to get some things for dinner. She tried to fight G, mentioning that she has weapons in the other room, threatening everyone over and over. G and I left quickly and I had no intention of doing anything, but this is not okay with me. I
1 mo
-
Want to know if I can press any kind of charges, or something?
I feel like a shitty mom the situation having to do with my daughter too. I wanted to leave right away but my gut was telling me if I tried, then they would've attacked me. None of us had any idea the situation would turn out like that, and S has apologized profusely for his mom coming home early and not knowing she would be drunk and mad. I understand having a stranger in your home, but if someone who lives there invited them?
3
0