As a small child, did it ever seem like you were being visited by a deceased loved one? If not, have you witnessed this happening to others?

mistixs
I've never lost a relative while being a small child, or while having a small child in the family
I've been a small child who, despite not understanding death, was visited by a deceased relative. (Or at least, it seemed like I was.)
I've been a small child who was visited by a deceased relative. I understood death
Vote C
I lost a relative when I was a small child, but I never seemed to be visited by them. I haven't heard of this happening to any of my relatives, either.
Vote D
I've lost a relative while having a small child in the family, but the small child never acted like they were being visited by the deceased relative
Vote E
I've lost a relative while having a small child in the family, & I have witnessed them acting like they were being visited by the deceased relative
Vote F
I've lost a relative while having a small child in the family, & I didn't witness it, but I heard that they acted like they were being visited by the deceased relative
Vote G
GirlGuy
15
2