I need help, what do I do?

Shortyyyyyy0928
My boyfriend was the person I vented to about anything and everything because I couldn't trust anyone else, then one day after an argument he had told my friend everything that I've ever told him (And I had some fucked up shit in my past) But I never told her because she has a loudmouth, and now I can't trust him with any of my issues so I keep them to myself.

On top of that...

He always acts weird around my friend, he bought her shit when she balled her eyes out one night, which I guess I could understand, but I asked him about it and he said "oh she's like a little sister to me" My best friend now goes and cries to my boyfriend about everything but never talks to me about it and it makes me upset.

and I guess I'm a bit jealous and I don't know what to do, I've talked to him about it and he said "oh I would never date her"

but when another one of my guy friends treats me like how he treated my best friend he gets angry, so I told my guy friend to lay off because I thought my boyfriend would lay off my friend but he hasn't and it's annoying...

what do I do?
25 d
i talked to him like everyone said, our relationship is stronger than ever, ty everyone :)
I need help, what do I do?
10
2