Should men and women with mental disorders be allowed to procreate?

I don't think they should because what happens if their kids turn out to be even more screwed up than their parents? Castrate them, how does spreading a mental disorder benefit humanity? Maybe this crazy person will pick up and gun and start shooting people who knows where. My step-sister is Bi-polar and boy she has been a hand full for most of her 50 years. For the most part I don't care anymore what she does with her self. There comes a point where a sane person has been dragged through the mud so many times that it just does not work anymore. To be quite honestly if she ended her life it would be some what of a blessing to say that finally we all get some closure to this roller coaster of craziness. Not to mention she lost her 3 kids because she's mentally ill. So honestly I don't know why crazy people have kids. Even from the moment she told us she was expecting I said to my self, "fuck... poor kid (s)". Sure enough poor kids. even after the 3rd... poor kids. Boy are they ever screwed up. I don't know what's worse being raised by a crazy parent or by a foster parent. If you have a mental disorder please don't procreate don't have kids think about the kids not about your little day dream princess fantasy disillusion.
Should men and women with mental disorders be allowed to procreate?
Add Opinion