At what age did you move out from your parents house? What advice do you have as I will move out at 23?

I’m still 22 but end of year I’m 23. My parents r moving to a home in a far city in some weeks. Once I’m settled over there find new job. I have an online business but make $100 weekly sometimes less. I have only $250 currently saved but will save more of course. Hope my online store can grow but til now I want find a good job. I’m the last child and I feel not happy at times Becuz I’m getting older and can’t be living with parents long time as now they try control me and I pay for everything but at times I struggle n they pay one time for food then control me like they won’t give me ride to this place or if I eat this they won’t buy it, and I go off on them. I get angry. I don’t have car yet til I get my college refund money but for now I pay my taxi and they get mad I take taxi one time. I do my errands alone etc but I will move out becuz in grown maybe boyfriend can live with me In future not sure but I am not little girl I desire my own life n leave nest.
At what age did you move out from your parents house? What advice do you have as I will move out at 23?
Add Opinion