My dad stalks my social media accounts. How do I deal with this situation?

cherrymurey
Ok so something happened yesterday that really was it for me, I have had enough of my dad controlling who I talk to, and what I do on my social media. first I wish to clarify that I have been 19 since the 6. January 2020, going to University to study Law, don't go to parties, drink or take drugs so why does my dad feel the need to stalk my Instagram and who I follow or what posts I like. Call me every time I am online on WhatsApp to ask what I am doing online, Add me on Snapchat. even just yesterday force himself multiple times into a locked room on houseparty (where I was talking a guy I was secretly seeing, because my dad would flip) just to direct call me and interrogate me for 30min as to why my room was locked and which was talking to, shouting over my head. I have actually had enough. my dad even used to have an app on all my devices till I was 17, where he could track all my phone and internet activity. And I could uninstal it as he would get a notification. I understand African parents are strict but for me it has gone way too far especially since I'm an adult in University now. How do I deal with this situation?
18
14