If you are biracial then are you identified as being of both races or just the one that's more dominant?

BlackWidow93
The answer seems obvious to me but I'm half Asian. I was born here and wasn't raised to be Asian but I've always been fascinated with my Asian side. In school I would get fun of for my eyes but for some reason people dont consider me Asian.

My mom is Asian and when she gets mad at me she says that my family from asia isn't my family. My dad doesn't think I'm Asian. My brother never considered me Asian yet everyone else seems to. I don't know if I should trust the people closest to me and just drop my heritage. I was always proud to consider myself Asian American even though, my family never identified me as being Asian and yet identified my brother as being Asian.
4
4