Friend tells me to lose her number and block her. Should I just stop talking to her?

Anonymous
I was talking to this girl for about 3 months on this app. She just got out of a relationship and said she was just looking for friends. I made it clear I was just on the app to make friends as well. I talked to her everyday, but I didn't lead her on or nothing. She was just easy to talk to, so I shared a lot of personal information. Well recently she told me she has developed feelings for me. I told her I'm honestly just looking for friends. I don't even flirt with other girls on the app. She went off on me asking me what's wrong with her. She told me to delete her number and block her on the app. She said she doesn't want to be harsh, but it is just better that way for her. I deleted my account on the stupid app and haven't text her. I don't know if I should respond if she sends me a text. She's making me feel bogus that I don't feel the same way.
2
1