I was trying to play games and two of my male friends were being sexist to me I think?

Anonymous
Okay... so I was playing brawlhalla.. and I was winning at first. We were all talking on discord, just me and my two other friends, one of them is a really nice dude and the other just is a prick.

As we were playing brawlhalla, I kept winning and I noticed how mad they got and refused to say "good game" or anything. The prick started saying that I was cheating or got lucky. And then eventually, I felt uncomfortable to actually try to win, In fact I started feeling bad whenever I won, so instead I would stop trying as much, and then I started to lose every round. The nice dude started to fight my own battles and say things like "aww its okay I got this for you" and was condescending me, The prick from before was making fun of me at first but then later started doing the same thing. And when I got angry about it, he was like "calm down" and if I won again, they would act like it didn't happen.

My computer also was extra laggy but they both just assumed I sucked at the game and refused to listen to me. When anyone else was winning, they would both say "good game" and neither would claim the other was cheating, they would only compliment how good the other was. Keep in mind, the prick dude was new to the game, and I am average, and the nice dude was a pro.

Am I overreacting?
1 y
The nice dude would even appoligise every time he killed me cause he thought I would cry about it.-.

maybe they thought I actually was mad? I don't know... tbh...
4
1