What's the Best Advice you have Received or Given?

Aakash_Hangargi
What's the Best Advice you have Received or Given in here or who gave it you if in here mention the name.

Mine was when I asked Kaitlyn on here something related to friendship/relationship
In general we had a topic so she said to me like donot anchor your emotional well being on any person than yourself because these people will come and go as they wish and it won't make any difference in practicality now without whole context people might not get it. this I already knew but sonewhere I had forgotten and was looking for someone but she said this in so simple way the fact that it was so deep and coming from another person like cleared my mind in an instance when you see things for as they are and not what you have perceived it to be she is not on this site anymore but I would like to thank her for advice she had shared many words of wisdom so would like to appreciate it and thank her, thank you Kathlyn πŸ™‚πŸŒΉπŸπŸ’
Whats the Best Advice you have Received or Given?
3
5