How come I have a brother who beats me to a pulp😭?

DepressedB1tch
I really need help. I live in a toxic household where my father will occasionally beat my older brother. He now takes his anger out on me and beats me so badly. My mom tries to sweep it under the rug so he doesn't have a record or anything like that but since there are no consequences he keeps going and it gets worse. It has gotten to the point of suicidal thoughts and my parents don't even care. All of my relatives tell me that I should kick him 8n the balls and do whatever I need to do to prevent me from getting my ass beat but my mother insist that I don't hit him and just call for help and wait while I'm getting beat. She also said if I fight back ull get in more trouble than him and I don't know what to do anymore. The suicidal thoughts have turned into suicide attempts because I'm also very stressed and my mom refuses to do anything it's like she chose him having a clear record over my life and it makes me feel worthless. I have nobody to talk to and I j7st can't take life anymore. I don't know why I've been holding on for almost a full year but I just think I'm ready to leave this world at 13 years old. If ur reading this I really need help. I need to get away from everything. But I'm just starting to think I need to leave this life and the more all of this goes on the more i feel like leaving. 😔😭😭💔🖤
How come I have a brother who beats me to a pulp😭?
Add Opinion