Why do people give up on their friends when they meet their boyfriend/girlfriend?

if I had a boyfriend, I wouldn’t dump all my friends. I probably won’t go out with you as much as I used to , but it doesn’t mean I will just stop hanging out. If I got married and had kids , my family will come first and I probably won’t have the time to see you as much but you will always be my friend. And if you ever need anything or someone to talk to , I’ll always be here for you. Just because you no longer serve a big role in my life , it doesn’t mean I will just dump people. Our friendship was valuable and i will always hold onto our memories together.

I just dont don’t understand why when people get married , they suddenly forget about all their friends. Or people just disappear when they meet their bfs.
2
0