Would you consider my family have to mind their own business and not get involved?

Anonymous
I dont know if Im correct or incorrect by being a little upset. We have a Whataspp group of some relatives (some aunts, my sister, her husband, my brother and one cousin). From time to time we exchange nice things like photos of trips or landscapes or good music, recipe photos and talk about nice things. Other times we tend to text about controversial topics that could be sensitive and most of my aunts who are elder disagree on, so it is better to keep quiet and not voice any opinion to respect the others.
But other times my aunts, ONE in particular like to give opinions on things noone had askjed her to voice an opinion but she give them anyway. This aunt believe she knows more about things than the rest of us, like she is the expert on the matter, so from time to time she likes to put us down. She is an elder person (80) but sane still. This aunt had always been like that since many years ago. Thinking sh eis the know it all and likes to butt in giving opinions and noone h ad asked her about it so it is upsetting when this happens.

Today something like that happen. In this Whatassp group she said something about the eating habits of my mom as my mom is also elder so everyone in the group read what this aunt says about my mom. I do understand my aunts concern about my mom and they wonder if she is eating correctly under my care and my brothers care. My brother and I even if we are adults we are not married or have kids and we are single and not dating either. But we live in the house we used to live with our dad when he was alive. My dad passed away 6 years ago so now my brother and I live with my mom but we are ok. Even if my mom walk and it is lets say sane, she even drives like 7 months ago but now with this pandemic everyone is at home.

I do try for my mom to eat ok all the food groups if possible but she eats fruits everyday in the morning, she eats beans, chicken, pork, some veggies, salad, and other kind of proteins, she also eats fiber in whole wheat cont.
2 mo
bread, cereal she also consumes yogurt although not everyday. But for her age she eats little.

The thing is that in the Whatassp group I from time to time share with my family recipes of healthy desserts I do. But today this particular aunt like scold me, believing that im not feeding my mom the way it should be. This aunt told me how come Im putting my om on a diet and added that my mom does not have to eat fat or a lot of sugar. Of course I know that. My aunt even kind of told me something
2 mo
i did not like about myself she told me that if I had seen myself in the mirror cause Im very thin. Im not putting anyone in my house on a diet and Im not on any kind of diet I try to look for food to eat as healthy as possible even if I do like sweets from time to time. I also exercise. I also eat rice beans veggies, wheat, fruits. nuts, dairy. But then this aunt believes she has the authority to tell me what kind of foods I need my mom to eat cause she is the eldest of them and she is concern
1
1