Am I being a snob for not wanting to hang out with my coworkers outside of work because of their ages?

Anonymous
So I work as a barista in a store on weekends, used to work there full time until I got a job as a software developer during the week. I work from home so I kept my barista job to just get out and socialize because working from home is lonely. The girls I work with as a barista all love me, and I do really like them too.. they keep suggesting we hang out and do stuff outside of work but they’re all 17-22 years old. I’m 25. My manager is 28 but they don’t ask to hang out with her. They’ve asked me a few times and I’ve made up excuses... i do really like them all but they act so much younger and it’s honestly tiring after a couple hours. Especially the 17 year old.. after an hour max I can hardly take it anymore. Everything is about social media and tik too and drama with other girls... I just can’t handle it. Or their maturity with boys is laughable. At work I do find it funny and enjoy it but outside of work? I don't know.. The 22 year old I have hung out with before and I wouldn’t mind going out with her but the others 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 year old... I just feel weird doing so? Am I being snobby?
5
3