How do I remove toxic friends from my socials?

Anonymous
Hi, I’ve known my “friends” ever since high school for like 9 years now. They were all great friends in the beginning until things started to happen. It’s been years since I wanted to cut ties with them but I just don’t know how to do it.
There are a couple of friends that are pregnant and I feel like leaving them would affect their mental health. I just care too much... but now it’s all too much being friends with all of them.
They never message me to say hello or how are you. I understand that their busy but they only take time to message me when they need money. They ask as much as $60 to $700... If another friend is struggling they message me to help them since they don’t know what to do. They make posts on social media as to how they need someone to talk to and I message them as to how I can be a place to vent but they only reply to boys under the comments... I don’t know how to cut ties from them. They’ve been hurting me all the time and they don’t care about how I feel. They only want me around as a need. I need advice please because I could simply cut off ties but how can I do so without being mean?
1
1