My best friend suffers from Schizophrenia, what should I do to support her without it turning toxic?

Anonymous
I love my best friend and know her since 14years ago. She is suffering from Schizophrenia and Bipolar and has always been under medication. I would love to be a support to her and help her but each time there is a relapse and she goes into a Psychosis mode of accusing people around her (including me) to be against her, like accusing us of poisoning her, doing harm to her, question our intentions & values and on top of that accuse us for having a change in character.

I suffer from depression myself and is experiencing many losses in my life recently and she seems to be starting to have a relapse again as she begin doing all the weird things listed above. I feel like I am in a really bad place not and its very toxic for me to be around her but I genuinely want to support and help her because I love her. I don’t know what to do because all of this is taking a toll on me. Any advice?
0
1