Would you classify this friend as toxic and not a real friend?

I've known her for decades and I asked her if she thought I was pretty in high school

She said she can’t answer that cause she doesn’t remember what I looked like back than. Yet later she says she remembers what my eyelids looked like back then. She thought I was ugly in high school and didn’t want to voice that out loud so she says she can’t remember what I look like.

I used to take pride in my clothes thinking they looked nice and the first thing she said when I asked for advice about guys was I needed to stop wearing such ugly clothes. She drives an $80,000 SUV so her definition of nice outfit is different from mine since I don’t spend too much on fashion but try buying good deals instead.

She also told me my romantic goals were unrealistic when I told her I learned the guy I like had money after liking him for 5 months.

She also thought he was extremely ugly even though I would have rated him a 9.5 out of 10 and she mocked me saying I had ugly taste in the physical appearance of men.
6
1