Is it weird I look forward to being pregnant so much and I'm nowhere near having a baby anytime soon?

Anonymous
Is it weird I look forward to being pregnant so much and Im nowhere near having a baby anytime soon?
I'm 21 turning 22 in the fall. It's my dream to be a mom someday because i care and like playing with children and teaching them. I wanna be able to see my little human grow and be whatever they wanna be, show them the world, etc. Quite a bit of people i know have kids. Id say the feeling is bittersweet. I'm not jealous of anyone but i wish it was me. I know people say, im young i have plenty of time. I'm well aware I do, but it scares me it won't happen for me. I've had a lot of horrible things happen for me or whenever i get happy things go downfall. Is this normal to feel this way?
18
7