How do I stop this weird girl from bullying me and friends finding it funny?

Anonymous
I've been hanging around with some casual friends on some weekends. On 4 July I was invited to play out with these girls from school, casual friends. We are all 12 - 14 (I'm 13) but there was this girl, who lives next door (I think) to my friend and she kept kicking and punching me and my friends laughed. It really hurt but I pretended not to care at first. She's 9 and they found it funny. On 11 July she was there again and started doing it again. My friends think it's a joke but it really hurts. We played hide and seek and she diliberately found me first and said 'you're scared of me' and kicked me in sensitive boy parts. I have bruses still from her. And when I went out with them again today I tried to avoid her but she was worse. She made me bleed and I'm really scared of her. And I can't say anything because it's really embarrassing and humiliating. My friend said she likes to 'play fight' but I know she's doing it on purpose and I don't know what to do and don't want my parents to think I'm weak.
HELP.
1 y
I played out with them again yesterday and luckily she wasn't there and I'm hoping I won't see her again
1
5