Am I wrong to be ungrateful or it okay to divorce myself from my parents esp my dad?

smalltowndiva
They are both are very ignorant homophobic trumpers ( I am gay) who just show up in their rv with my niece and declare they are staying here for a couple weeks.
They want to debate about Pelosi and trump I don't want to discuss it because things get crazy when I disagree with them
They are rude to my friends
Cruel to my girlfriend
and my birthmom (we are really close)
and my dad spits on me and kicks my chair
They bring up how I was adopted my mom was a crackhead and I should be grateful They adopted me
The only reason I turned out semi normal is cuz I spent a lot of time with my grandma and aunts and went to sleepovers as much as possible.

I finally threw them out because my dad messed with my taillights after I said leave my car alone and would not put them back in He also hid my title to my car as a joke
I yelled and screamed and threatened to call the cops if my car wasn't fixed in five minutes and they weren't gone Which they did
Now my sister in law is mad because I threw a fit in front of her kid I made it up to the kid and apologized she's 12 who thinks both my parents are nuts we had fun after they left I guess I probably won't see her for a while now because of this shit. Sorry I just need to rant
3
2