Should I be weary of my friends?

Anonymous
*To not confuse anyone, there’s me, friend A, friend B, and friend C*

The 4 of us have been friends since high school, and I started noticing problems with friend B back then. “B” would always hangout w/the 3 of us, but she’d never invite me anywhere. She always invited “A” and “C” out. During our senior prom, “B” kept asking “A” and “C” to dance w/her but they didn’t include me. Anyway, we’re in college now and I haven’t spoken to B since high school, but I kept in contact w/ A and C. A and C thought that B and I should rekindle our friendship, so we all hung out yesterday and it was fine. However, A, B, and C made plans to hangout (right in front of me) and they didn’t ask if I wanted to come. I had to invite myself. Also, all of us took pictures yesterday and C posted every picture we took, except the picture of me w/them. Additionally, I unknowingly let a guy use me (long story) and A always brings it up in front of people and it makes me feel stupid. So should I be weary of them?
Should I be weary of my friends?
1
1