Do you think parents should not obligate their married kids to start a family soon because they want to become grandparents?

Anonymous
I think my cousin wants her daughtr and her son in law to start a family soon. She always send innuendos or teases or jokes to her daughter and her husband how soon she wants to become a grandmother and love their grandkids.

My cousin daughter is 25 now and last year she got married in December she will have her 1st wedding anniversary, but even before, years before she got married, my cousin always joke and tease her daughter that she hoped they start a family soon, she does not want to become taht old and not hold a grandkid in her arms. I mean that is the couple decision and their own choice but my cousin acts like she desesperately is waiting for the day her daughter tells her she is pregnant. I mean my cousin daughter would like to have kids sure she told that that is the reason she got married besides living her husband (although not necessarily you get married to have kids but that is how human being is to procreate , some couples never have kids anyway) but she told her mom that in due time, that will happen, of course she is still young she is 25 but it seems for her mother it is time to really think in getting pregnant, as is not nice if her daughter will become pregannt so late in life like in her 30`s. It seems my cousin (the mother) for sure acts like she wants her daughter to think serious about becoming pregnant soon, she just talk in family gatherings about her daughter having a baby, her grandkids, etc. Her dauighter tease her mom and always kind of say "yes mom some day it will happen not nowOr the decision of getting pregnant comes from the wife as she is the one who will carry the baby for 9months. I mean tha husband if it was for him he will want a baby like just months after getting married hehe. The husband of this second cousin, agreed with his mother in law andf some day he mention joking with her: "I wish taht too but if you want me to feel motivated, you can start by buying the stroller and the crib, haha!" unquoted.

What do you think?
3
0