Do you hate it when people whom you trust do not ever criticize you and do not speak harsh to you when it is needed and do not point out your wrongs?

Regmorus
... point out your wrongs mercilessly?

I really hate it because in my life it is a CONSTANT ISSUE. (Very most) People whom I sufficiently trust do give off a lot of positivity and do not ever rebuke me even when I deserve it. The problem being then that they give me completely one-sided treatment!

It would be okay if they would not speak aditionally about how damn cool they deem some things they deem me having achieved in my life. BUT THEY DO! If they just were neutral, completely neutral for example It is a recurring problem that people who acquire my real trust are usually at that level of inner development that they are too kind, polite and thoroughly positive.

(I can't really count myself out unfortunately, but at least I try to be both and to evaluate when harshness should be applied.)

This leaves the role of delivers of harsh criticism in my life (overly mostly, luckily not entirely) to people whose criticism I can't take seriously and hence disregard completely.

Luckily at least my best friend is neutral and bare while with me of over exaggerated mercy, of special correctness and politeness, bare (THANKS GOD) of thinking "oh, I deem it that cool, I should tell, I should tell, I should tell!" (exaggeration of course, those other people are not like that, obviously, but the result is the same as if they were), of any thinking that makes me deserve mercy, kindness, approval in his eyes. This being maybe one of the reasons why he is my best friend. He took it far enough to deserve my trust and genuine consideration and at the same time we are completely neutral and natural with each other - being at home, in homeland, on the home planet (in universal sense) by speaking, being just we with nothing, literally nothing shallow, illusory, unsaid, attempted, imposed on us by outside world or by current time of existence in our manner to treat each other. Being outside of time and the world where we live.
25 d
But, well, few people manage it on the outside, this I do not dream of that me or him meet a person on Earth who could join us there. And this I don't require from my other friends or acquintances! Just that they are reasonable and honest with themselves about me and then with me!

0
2