Is it normal I want to find out more about this person`s personal life when he is gone already?

Anonymous
Im more curious about knowing this guy life now that he is dead than when he was alive. This is because when he was alive, he was reserved in his personal life and did not share with me some stuff about it, he kept it to himself. But the guy died one month ago at 47. Im super sad and still can't believe it he is gone, but after his death I started to find more things about him that I never knew and now I get more curious to know more of his life when he was alive.

I mean now that he is dead I had found things from people how knew the guy much longer than I do but these people are friends of the guy and did not mind sharing stuff they knew with me. Now each day I happen to know more things from the guy. Some things got me by surprise that I never expected and others just things the guy never shared with me and he has to be dead for me to know more stuff about him now that he is dead than when he was alive.
1
0