I would like to hear some serious insight on the friendship I have with married man?

Anonymous
I'm married too. Our spouses know each other. We text and talk almost every day (deep talks, jokes, flirting, teasing...). I would call it close friendship ( for 5 years now). We share same interest and hang with same group of people but also have a hobby of our own (just the 2 of us). Few people, among which our parents, told us they can't believe how similar we are (my father said we match up perfectly). One woman asked if we're siblings (she said she sees us being close but realized we're not married to each other). We never touch on purpose but often find each other stand or sit close that our shoulders or legs touch. He likes to steer conversations to sexually themed things and jokes (double entendre, innuendos), but he's like that with everybody.
What made me wonder is him complimenting me being beautiful, sweet... noticing what I wear (even comment on wearing lacy bra, or pink one when I had transparent blouse). Comment on my hair after I had a haircut, not to cut it shorter, but most important to keep it blond.
The latest was when he texted me, after meeting my parents: "So what did your parents said about us?" I thought he meant him and his wife, but instead he thought about me and him!!!
And I noticed that before, when he talks about his family stuff he always says "I" (not "we" as him and his wife), but always saying "we" for him and me.
I would like to hear some serious insight on the friendship I have with married man?
Add Opinion