Should I warn my best friend, but I found out about his mother and others could potentially find out too?

Anonymous
Me and this guy became really good friends 3 years ago whilst working together. he's a little older than me and he's had a lot going on his life throughout his 25 years. he's like a big brother to me and he has been the most amazing person ever to me. He helped me out in a really dark time in my life and rebuilt me into the person i am today and im forever grateful towards him.

Id always talk to him about my family life and just my life in general but he was always a little kept to himself about certain stuff about his life me and others which i never understood. All he ever told was about his two brothers, girlfriend, grandmother and the fact he moved down from London as a teenager and he made a joke about growing up in care once but i wasn't sure if he was being serious or not and i didn't want to dig deeper.

He doesn't talk to his youngest brother as he says he's abit of a trouble maker and doesn't really care about were he's going in life. He works extremely hard and pays for all his grandma's care as she has dementia and he is extremely successful now and lives in the big city again. His girlfriend is a extremely important woman from a extremely important family. With out going into full detail about who his girlfriend is, she's basically a genius and extremely successful in everything she has achieved.

I recently found through a friend who filming a documentary on sex workers but my best friend mother was going to interviewed for the work there doing and that he didn't realise it was his mother till she mentioned the fact her two oldest son no longer talk to her. I've came across her pictures and i couldn't bring myself to watch the windows out of respect but they are so humiliating for him and i understand why he never spoke about it before now.

he's built himself so well from what he stated with and if this comes out about him i feel like he won't take it well and that i should warn him.
23 d
It's only a student documentary but still it will be available for anyone to see online. I told this friend but he had to cut her interviews out and he refused and at the end of the day. I have no place to tell him what to do but i own it to my best friend to help him through this as he's helped me through so much.
23 d
Sorry for the typos, hopefully you still understand what im saying
1
1