Why do you think he is saying all this stuff to me even after I told him what the doctor said?

rach27
I told my friend that I have a bad hip and my doctor said I would have to discontinue physical exercise for now but I could still work and go out with no extraneous activity until they get to the bottom of things. Even though I told my friend all that he goes ahead and tells me I shouldn’t be going out because I might hurt myself and that I should stay home and I can’t drive because I’m on heavy meds which I’m not. It’s just extra strength Tylenol. He said I shouldn’t risk getting injured and that I should stay home to be safe. Why do you think he is saying all this stuff to me even after I told him what the doctor said?
2
0