How do I be myself and not give a crap what people think but also not be selfish and a jerk?

Anonymous
Im keeping this as simple as hell because the question is blunt and to the point.
I be myself, I have my values, I stand up for my values and everyone hates me and gets mad and I was just trying to be myself but Im been called selfish.
I stop having values and copy everyone else, and I care too much about what people think, and Im seen as fake and a people pleaser...
Wtf did I do wrong, I either come off as a huge selfish asshole, or the nicest stupidest person on the planet?
(They dont get mad at anyone else who does similar things to me, someone even told someone else to shut the hell up, and no one was mad at him later on, but when I do it, Im ignored for days)
Im not even sure if Im being sensitive or if other people genuinely hate me. I don't wanna be too stupid or smartass like.. or annoying. I think too much about this and Im told im too emotional and deep, so I chill and don't think of it and then Im told im annoying and don't care about anything. What the actual hell? Fk social anxiety

How do you even know when you're in the wrong, how do you know if you're being rude or just standing up for yourself? Someone please.. help
2 mo
and if someone also could help me build proper connections with people. Cause I can't handle when I bring all my friends together and they get along, it just feels like Im gonna get replaced and abandoned... and I can't befriend friends friends cause Im annoying as hell
1
0