Is blood really thicker than water?

Lena84
I clicked with this girl I met. I introduced her to my family and everything and let her in my life. She became like my big sister who was always there for me. But she always kept me at a distance. She didn't want me to know ANYTHING about her like her age, family, relationships. I explained to her that's hurtful because I'm open with her and she's not the same with me. She said she's just not that kind of person. So I let it go hoping she'd eventually come around and feel comfortable opening up. It never happened. Eventually I got fed up and we grew distant. So I tried to reach out and rekindle our friendship and she didn't want to. So I let her go.

I'm pissed off because she turns around and hangs with my brother! The same bro I told her about when we had problems! She removed me from her fb and I see her posting pics with my bro.

Is that not the height of betrayal from both her and my brother? Or who's more at fault? How do you cut off someone and expect to still hang with their family?
Is blood really thicker than water?
1
1