Why do adults move out from parents home? why I can’t move out at 23?

Sugar100
I’m 23 & I’m the youngest child. My step sisters moved out at 18 and got married at 22 or 23 and had kids that same age. My brother is 34
and married so he’s in very far city we no longer talk. I’m the black sheep in family I’m ignored and got depression past years as I got tired tired bro n wife at their parties family events holidays. No one cares wen I talk of my business, I do sell but I’m not rich millionaire. All thy see years I followed mom in tiny rooms and now in shared room with her friend. I am extremely underweight have anxiety stress daily depression. I began moving into my studio room today to finally resume my business and feel happy. I even was able eat better today. Yet mom is angry saying I’m stupid as my money cud of been used to help her buy her home. She’s broke she says she only has 10k already approved to buy her home in very far city. Shell call police tell my dad married brother to kick me out of the room I got. I’m tired 😓 y I’m supposed to be little girl sleeping in moms same bed forever never have a life close down my business staying in the shared room doing nothing?
7
0