If all you had was less than $900, a few days drive back home, and the only place to live is with an abusive guy back home, would you?

Anonymous
I'm in the process of paying off a bunch of debts, and one of them includes my previous apartment so I can't get approved at any apartment complex until I pay off that debt, I don't know how much I owe them, I just know I owe them a lot of money. My options are limited, my family had already made it clear that I can't live with them, my only female friend is married with kids, nearly every guy I know has abused me in some way, verbally, psychologically and physically. While my options are limited back home, what other options do I have? I'm safer now than I've ever been before, but there's a woman I live with that I want to run away from because I'm trying to get my life back on track while I'm trying to recover from years of abuse which started in my childhood. I'm not a robot and I have feelings and emotions, She continues to exclude me from the group and has proven to be the kind of person that you can't count on when you are in desperate need of a friend. She's the world's fakest friend while her boyfriend is a real friend and the truest friend I've ever had in my life, she threw a fit because I texted him a few times. I have never flirted with him or anything, she blows everything out of proportion, I'm sick of it, and I can't be around a woman like this which is why I want to run, I would rather be abused by another guy than go through this embarrassment and awkward toxic crap with her. I have never felt more like an object in my entire life than I do nowadays. I have real emotions and feelings, I experience real pain, and yet I'm treated like an object made in a robotics company.
6 d
No, but I just want to get away from this girl who lives in this house.
6 d
Ignore the update
2
0