Ladies, why did you choose to be child free?

mindNsoul
I'm not sure if I want to have children and I was never sure. I come from a big family and I'm surrounded by kids of all ages all the time. The youngest is 4 months old. I'm great with kids and they love me but I panic when guys talk about having children with me. I'm not sure if I want my own. And I've been like this for years with no biological clock clicking for me 😂. I never felt like I'm missing out on anything and I secretly feel bad for the burden that mums around me carry. All the respect and hats off but I don't envy you guys at all 😅

So I thought of asking other ladies who already made the choice.

And have you ever regret or doubt your decision?
Or perhaps you just hate kids 😐
I don't want to damage my body by gaining weight, getting stretch marks, hair loss, saggy breasts, or loose skin
I don't want to deal with potential health risks and medical appointments
I don't want to risk my mental health and well being by messed up hormones. Postpartum depression is too much for me to handle
Vote C
The process of carrying a baby is consuming. The constant weight, sickness and body ache.
Vote D
I don't want to ruin my sex life or my lady parts
Vote E
I dont want to risk my career and freedom. Don't want to be stuck or divorced with kids
Vote F
Children are just too much responsibility financially and physically
Vote G
GirlGuy
9
28