Abusive Issues. How can I help my mom and relationship?

Anonymous
I’m 20 years old and I have been with my boyfriend for five years. We live close by and see each other often however we wanted to rent a place and live together but we struggled financially due to personal circumstances.
I've been staying with my parents and it’s terrible.

My dad has become so toxic and abusive to my mother and I. It hurts me seeing how he changed so badly and it’s like he’s a different person. He hits my mom and she has bruises on her and it affects how she walks. I have tried to involve higher authorities but they don’t want to help unless something happens... He’s becoming so controlling and demanding and it’s becoming unbearable. With this happening, I can’t decide on what to do.

I wanted to move with my boyfriend but now it seems unlikely. I’m in a bind I guess. I want to take my mom away from this place because I care for her and I don’t want her to ever get hurt again. I also care for my boyfriend and I want to be near him since we’ve been together for awhile. I don’t know what to do. I don’t even know how to take my mom with me to another place when I don’t have a stable job right now..
1
0