Who is a better role model for the black community? George Floyd or Kobe Bryant? Isn’t the disproportionate media coverage astounding?

Jack9949
George Floyd got more coverage than Kobe Bryant. Even though George Floyd did nothing to earn his community’s respect. He was a deadbeat dad, always getting into trouble, never providing for his family. Always high on drugs...

You see what I mean? Black people should re-consider their role models, in my humble opinion.

Kobe Bryant was a kind person, and a family oriented man, with an amazing talent.

It’s really no contest. And yet the media treats George Floyd like he was this tragic loss. Even though he’s just a guy who does nothing for anybody and shoots pregnant ladies in the stomache. 🤷‍♂️
0
6