How do I stand up to my family and tell them if they can't accept me for who I am nor respect my opinions I'm done with them?

BubbaSparkx
My family nor has anyone else understands how I talk or what I say and they give me a lot of crap for being different, I worry that my mom will expect me to 'financially' help her and my brothers, when the appropriate time comes, but when it does I will be asking why should I? When in the past her and them have been talking down to, ridiculing and making fun of me, my entire life, I figure they don't respect me, make everything I do, out to be bad, I'm a virgin and never had sex, assuming my younger Brothers mock me over it, sure it is so appropriate not! For my other younger brother to flirt with some waitress at Hooters on my 33rd birthday, several years ago and didn't give me a chance to do it then says to me, when I told him about, in a very monotone voice, "You should keep that to yourself." The day was about me, not him. But my family is so cruel as to say, about me, "Why should everything go his way?" I can't ever win with them, how do I deal with them?
0
2