Is it rude to refer to certain babies as “test tube kids” (read more below)?

DizzyDesii
Sadly #covidkids of 2020 has already become a thing 🤦‍♀️ Anyways, i’m seriously considering invitro or artificial insemination next year. Because lets face it, no guys gonna meet my timeline 😂🤷‍♀️ So my mom keeps joking “aww can't wait for my little test tube baby to get here. I’m gonna nickname them my little test tube.” Like i thought she was joking but she's been saying this for years and i find it rude af honestly. Even if im doing something unnatural, i couldnt believe how serious she was about actually calling them that. I probably would’ve never told them they were inseminated into me. And my mom has some nerve considering she wants to me fck some random off the street just so i can have a baby the “normal” way. Like yea, thats not happening. Personally, i rather be a single parent having a child through insemination then be unmarried with a baby daddy.
#FeelFreeToList #Invitro #ArtificialInsemination
Yes that would be rude
No thats actually kind of funny
I’m not sure what to say on the matter
Vote C
GirlGuy
25
14