Is it true that white people in their culture consider some form of pedophilia even if you put a child say niece or nephew on your lap or touch them?

Hispanic-Cool-Guy
My uncle just told me something very interesting. He said white people aren't like us in the Latin culture as we put our niece on your laps, kiss them etc to show them affection while white people in their culture consider that pedophilia like conduct.

I personally put my niece on my lab a lot, kiss her a lot with hugs. I bathed her and I dress my niece. I did it for my nephew too when he was a toddler because they are family and that is what I do since they are my family members that I have to look out and care for.
2
9