Would you be okay about your parents being friends with your abusive ex?

Anonymous
I finished my relationship with my ex because he was physically , emotionally and mentally abusive. I ceased all contact with him, but then out of blue he contacted my dad to fix his boiler. Ever since then my ex calls to my parents house for a "chat" . My mother rings him if he's poorly just to see how he is. It's up to my parents what they do, but it's uncomfortable for me if I call into my parents and my ex is there. I usually walk back out. My parents know what he put me through, but my dad said its in the past and I need to move on from it. I could never remain in contact with my daughters ex if he'd been abusive to her. My ex would punch me so hard in the leg or arm that it would feel numb for hours , and the bruises would last for months sometimes. He once pushed my head against a glass door and the glass shattered, then he dragged me out the house by my hair because he said i broke the glass. He even broke one of my toes once by deliberately shutting the front door on my foot as I left the house. I just don't understand my parents. We didn't have kids together, so it's not as though they're keeping friendly with him for the same grandkids. My dad said my ex has always been okay with him and my mother. So that's why they keep in contact with him
1
1