What do I do if part of his family uses, abuses, and mistreats him while I sit back and watch?

Anonymous
He wants me to sit back and watch , though. He hates talking about it and he hates what they do. I am not able to communicate my feelings about how they’ve affected us without him trying to end the conversation immediately or getting upset.

here’s the situation:

his family uses meth. Particularly his older sisters fiancé, she supposedly doesn’t use but they keep a lot of things quiet. They show up unannounced all the time as a “surprise” with barely any money to enjoy the trip. My boyfriend will give his sister money bascially anytime she asks; they live off EDD and have two kids to feed. So , he gets guilt tripped into trying to help her. I understand him trying to help her, but the fiancé is on bad drugs and has a bad temper. He is aggressive and has even threatened our home and to hurt my boyfriend. Only after we paid for a hotel room for them to cause a full blown fight amongst us all. We politely asked him not to smoke weed inside the room since it’s on my boyfriends card and he went ballistic, telling us he could do what he wants and he will rip the room apart if he even wants. I ended up calling him out and he came after me as well, taking off his shirt and acting insane. The sister walked out of the room at this time to come back later to say “what happened” . She plays it like she knows nothing. I felt disrespected, my boyfriend felt disrespected, and we NEVER got an apology after the fact. They continue to ask for money and even though they seem to be able to afford to be on the run from the law driving all over. ( he’s broken his probation and to say the least have broken other laws). I’ve been told it’s not my place to make the call to the cops, Espcially because of the kids. There’s one newborn and one two year old. The two year old knows his daddy “smokes the no no”.

my feelings are strong with this one but I’ve got no one to talk to about it and he again HATES discussing it.

what do I do? Do you think it will affect us long term?
1
1