How do I get over this awkward moment?

Anonymous
So I share an apartment with one of my best friends. Our apartment is small and we each have our own rooms with one common area. She has her boyfriend over a lot which is fine as long as he dosent overstay or anything because our apartment is small and her hometown is over an hour away from our college.

Today he came over and they cooked dinner and made a pie.

My roommate called me from my room which is off the side of the kitchen and living room and asked if I wanted any and I told her I would come get some later.

About an hour later after I took a shower, I came out my room to get some food and was wearing spandex cheer shorts and a graphic tee and a headband. My makeup wasn’t on and I didn’t have a bra on or anything. Her boyfriend walks out of her room at the exact same time and It was really awkward and I was like “I’m sorry I’m not dressed” and kind of shielded myself. He stared for like a second and then shut the door without saying anything. I thought that was kind of rude and I haven’t seen him in weeks and of course that’s when I saw him again. I also kind of got mad at my roommate for letting him walk in our apartment like that by himself. But it was so awkward. How do I shake that? Lol
How do I get over this awkward moment?
1
0