Why do my friends do this all the time?

Anonymous
I used to have really bad acne, it’s not as bad now but I still had bumps here and there. I used to get bullied for it in middle school but I kind of got used to it now and I don’t hear it as much as I used to. But sometimes when I get with my friends or cousin and they are around other people they tend to bring it up and talk about how bad my skin is. It really has improved and I worked soo hard to get to this point I don’t understand why they constantly bring it up. Just the other day my friend was on the phone with me and some friends I reconnected with through college. He was tagging on me the whole day almost. He was talking about my clothes and my weight. I have gained a couple of pounds but I didn’t think it was that bad. Then he progressed to my skin and how high my nose is. By that point we were just arguing but I was shocked because it could’ve been avoided if he had stopped picking at my looks all day. I guess he tried to “roast” me and I did say something but it’s just weird to me. He is not the only one who does it. My cousin also and other friends of mine. They just bring up my skin out of nowhere. It’s taking me back to a sad place especially the comments about my weight gain. I don’t know what to do. Or why they do it how do I get them to stop without letting them know they got to me?
Why do my friends do this all the time?
Add Opinion