Single Mom By Choice - Would you do it?

Anonymous
If you were single and childless by a certain age - would you choose to risk never having children or having them older OR would you choose to have a kid on your own?

It's a question many women in their 30s and 40s have to consider. I'll be 31 soon and I'm on the fence about having a child in general, but I could see me enjoying being a mother. And I think timelines to find love are wide open (though it does get more difficult in some ways), whereas fertility kind of is what it is. And a lot of men my age are terrified of being "rushed into" marriage and kids. So I'm considering, much to my mother's dismay, having a child on my own in a few years. If you have a certain income, it's more ideal than if you live on a modest salary. Thats the biggest factor in my opinion. I would prefer to find a husband, but online dating has been a bust for me, so I'm not really expecting to find anyone serious. Plus I read that relationships that start from online dating have a higher rate of divorce. Yikes.

Gals, would you do it? If so, by what age would be your "lets do this solo" point? Why or Why not?
Add Opinion