Why is everyone in my girl's life abusing her?

guitarnovice
My girl, I've been seeing, has been abused since she was 3. She has been surrounded by toxic people her whole life. and if the person isn't completely toxic, they've adopted toxic traits from the abuse they've endured and have projected it on her for many years. She is currently going through hell! All her friends have turned on her. And her family and friends have been gossiping behind her back and verbally harassing her over the phone. I have witnessed it myself and sometimes I've been allowed to step in. Most of the time I am forced to witness these people continue to break her down. She is already broken and they continue like they're trying to kill her.

The last time I did though all I did was stop her friend from making her panic over the phone. My girl didn't need to hear that narcissistic "Friend" repeating herself over and over again. Especially since my girl was trying to relax and have a break, away from her house, at my house. Well this person continued to harass her through texts and even threatened me in one of them. Ever since then she has been paranoid about this person entering her house without permission (They already have once) and she's protecting me when she's the one that needs protection. At one point this person was trusted with a key and they have abused this privilege recently. I have suggested we get the key back, but she believes that will make the situation worse. She is scared to death.
29 d
Her now ex-boyfriend abandoned her and her cat a few months ago. Then a few days later she was told over the phone, by a very sadistic person in another state, that her ex-boyfriend committed suicide. She was alone when she was given this mortifying news by her ex-boyfriend's "friend". The worst part of all this is she hasn't been notified by any reputable source. So she doesn't know for sure if he has passed, or if he just disappeared. Nobody wants to help her with getting closure.
29 d
There are many other things that have happened that I haven't been given permission to share. Just know that traumatized is the understatement of the 2020 when it comes to describing how she is doing every single day. Most guys probably would have run away the first opening they saw. Or cut contact the first time she pushed them away. I'm just not most guys. I'm the only one helping her, and my family and one friend have decided that I'm in over my head. Well maybe I am, but I'm not the only one
1
0