I am a man who does not want to start a family, or have children, and no one understands me, and all women do, what can I do?

Anonymous
I am a man 38 years old, and I don, t want to have children or star a familiy, I do not want to have children because I do not like children and I have no patience, children are pure stress and infinite spending of money, pediatrician, vaccines, diapers, clothes, school pension, college, university, what if you get sick or need a surgery? I am also diabetic, and I spend a lot of money on my disease, when I was a child I suffered from bullying because I am white and blond, I do not want any boy or girl to suffer the same as me, or inherit diabetes, I want a quiet life.
1
2